Vegan Pumpkin Spice Tiramisu
One of our favorite things about Autumn is all the seasonal recipes. This one is protein packed and sugar free! This is 2-4 servings double the recipe if you need more.
- 1 can of NITRO Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
- 1/2 block silken tofu (drained)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2-4 tbs vanilla almond milk (depending on on the consistency you prefer)
- 2 tbs monk fruit
- Dairy free Chocolate syrup (for topping)
- Cocoa powder and pumpkin spice (for topping)
- Lady fingers
Add your tofu, coconut cream, almond milk and monk fruit into your food processor and mix until smooth.
In a small bowl add your cold brew, quickly but completely dip your lady fingers in the coffee, add to the bottom of a cup (I had to break mine in half to fit into my cups) layer with a couple spoonfuls of cream from the food processor, add a thin layer of chocolate syrup, and repeat your layers. Finish with a sprinkle cocoa powder and pumpkin pie spice.
Recipe & photos by @healthyhomebakes